1. The content on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing you with an overview about Toniq Ltd and the products and services Toniq offers.
2. While Toniq make every effort to ensure that the content on the website is up to date and accurate, Toniq does not represent or warrant that content displayed on this website is up to date or accurate at all times.
3. The website may contain words or images which are copyright or the trademarks of other parties. Many trademarks or copyright material are not acknowledged on the website. You must not assume that you can use or distribute any content on the website. You must not assume that Toniq has correctly displayed any words, images, trademarks or copyright material of other parties.
4. Toniq (including officers, employees and agents) will not be liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise whatsoever) to you or any third party claiming through you, direct, indirect or consequential damage, loss or expense (including loss of profits, loss of data or revenue, lost business or missed opportunities) arising from the use of, or inability to use, the Website or its contents.
6. Toniq, or our partners own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website or otherwise connected with this Website. No part of this Website can be reproduced, transmitted, stored or otherwise dealt with (including in any other Website or other electronic form) without our prior written consent, except that you may print or download to your computer extracts from this website for your own personal use.
9. Toniq may prohibit links to this website and you agree to remove or cease any such link upon our request.
10. While using this website you must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and codes. You must not use this website or its content to damage or disrupt this website, or for introducing any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive items or in any other way interfere with our or anyone else’s network or computer system whether by hacking or by other means.
11. Toniq will comply with any relevant New Zealand privacy legislation and you accept this as governing our use of any personal information Toniq may receive about you.
13. The contents of this Website have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law. The contents of this Website and any contracts formed with us arising out of this Website are governed by New Zealand law and New Zealand courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
- “content” means all text, graphics and other visual content, and other information contained on this website;
- “you” means you, whether an individual, company or other form of entity;
- “Toniq”, “us” and “our” means Toniq Ltd, and in relation to any of our rights (but not our obligations), includes directors, officers and employees.