Toniq Retail is a Point of Sale system installed in many stores throughout New Zealand. Using up to date product information received from suppliers, electronic price files are prepared and loaded into the Retail system.
Accurate, timely and complete information, forwarded to Toniq, ensures that all available items are listed in the stockist’s computer system. This streamlines product management – orders, inwards goods, re-pricing, POS sales and sales reports.
In addition, products on price files have a raised profile in the pharmacy.
All products should be listed
– including promotions, “one shots”, and gift lines
Note: ‘free’ items such as testers, gift with purchase, POS support materials etc. are not included in price lists.
Toniq Product Catalogue Data Standards
Download the following file for data standard requirements, which work inline with our Supplier online portal
On completion of processing, updated price files are immediately posted on our secure web server for stores to download into Toniq Retail systems. Suppliers are also notified by email when the file has been processed.
All information submitted to Toniq is treated confidentially.
- Product information supplied to Toniq will only be used for the express purpose of preparing a suitable price list file for use by pharmacies and/or health shops with Toniq Retail installed.
- Product information is distributed only in the form of a Toniq prepared price file, which is password protected. This file is designed for use exclusively with the Toniq Retail system.
- Source data received remains confidential to Toniq staff preparing price files. It is not further circulated within Toniq, or to any external party.
- At a supplier’s request, access to a price file within Toniq Retail can be restricted to nominated stockists.
Limitation of Liability
Toniq does not accept liability to anyone, including suppliers and clients, for the consequences of the use (or non use) of supplier product information, whether the use (or non use) be by authorised or non-authorised persons.