Toniq integration with the New Zealand Formulary is here now!
The New Zealand Formulary (NZF) integration with Toniq Dispensary is a new and unique medication decision support module. Integration with Toniq Dispensary supports NZF based medicine interaction checking, allergy alert and direct access to the full NZF and New Zealand Formulary for Children (NZFC) content including Patient Information Leaflets (some in Te Reo).
How much does it cost?
Toniq are committed to ensuring that New Zealand Formulary integration is affordable to every pharmacy:
Just $28 per month ($336 per annum) and Zero upfront setup costs*
Key Features of the New Zealand Formulary integration:
- Medicine Interaction checks utilises Stockley’s Drug Interaction engine, an internationally recognised source of medicine interactions
- Less important Medicine Interactions, such as ‘Information’ can be suppressed however a new integrated NZF panel will always show interactions without interrupting dispensing workflow
- Patient Allergy recording and Allergy alerts will display during dispensing
- NZF and NZFC Patient Information Leaflets printable directly in Dispensary with some in Te Reo.
- Quick access to the NZF Monograph page for:
- Dosing regimen
- Unsafe Pregnancy details
- Adverse effects
- And more
- Alerts integrated into Dispensary check forms and labels to assist with dispensing workflows
- Uses the NZF webservice so the data is always live and up to date
What if I use MIMS?
Historically, Toniq Dispensary only integrated with MIMS. With the widespread adoption among health professionals of the NZF in recent years Toniq Dispensary can now use either decision support system – but not MIMS and NZF at the same time. You can switch between the integrations, UNLESS you have patient Intolerances and allergies. Once these are migrated, they cannot be easily migrated back.
What will happen with my currently recorded allergies?
As part of the integration Toniq have built a function which will easily transfer your existing allergies/intolerances to the new integrated NZF allergies.
How do I subscribe?
Register your interest below and a Toniq staff member will be in touch to get you setup.
Or contact us on 03 341 0195
- Convert MIMS Intolerances to NZF Allergies / Adverse Reactions
- NZF Allergies / Adverse Reactions
- NZF Medicine Interactions
- NZF Monograph and Patient Information Leaflets
*Note all prices are GST exclusive. Quoted price is per pharmacy site per month, multi-site or shared databases require a license for each site.